|Friday 8am departure||4 States & 4 Corners ryde||Guide: Eloy Montano||Can be extended to include Monument Valley if so desired.|
|Friday 8am||Canyon de Chelly||Guide: Linda Sanders||Can be extended to include the Navajo Nation Museum.|
|Friday 6-8pm||Meet 'n Greet||Sutherland Farms||BYOB (water & soda served); meals will be available to purchase|
|Saturday 8am||Ouray, CO ryde||Guide: Kent Kramer||Be prepared for cold and possibly wet in the mountains|
|Saturday 8am||Creede, CO ryde||Guide: Serge Barron||Be prepared for cold and possibly wet in the mountains. Fuel and lunch stop in South Fork. Lunch at the South Fork Old Firehouse Restaurant.|
|Saturday 6-8pm||Dinner||Sutherland Farms||BYOB (water & soda served); BBQ meal will be catered ($10-15)|
|Sunday 8am||Chama, NM ryde||Guide: Brian Sanders|
- Please arrive for guided rydes 1/2 hour before planned departure. Note: all guided rydes have a planned departure of 8am.
- Have full fuel tanks so you can easily make it to the next planned fuel stop.
- Both Friday rydes involve high altitude riding on twisty mountain roads. Be prepared for cold and possibly wet weather. The scenery is worth it!
- Spyder Sisters will be at Sutherland Farms with their proprietary T-shirts and Spyder accessories
- PLEASE plan to attend the Friday night Meet 'n Greet and the Saturday night dinner, both at Sutherland Farms. These social gatherings are an important aspect of our Spyder Ryde-Ins.
- Ryde your own ryde, even on guided rydes. Go at a pace you are most comfortable with. Don't feel you have to stay with the group. As a courtesy to the ryde guide, please let them know if you plan to drop back, drop out, ride ahead or pull over for a pit stop or photo op, in which case the group will continue and not be worried about you.
- Obtain the cell phone number of the ryde guide, so that if necessary you can contact them during the ryde.